Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spanked for not doing my exercises

I got a spanking. He used the spanking buddy, which I had just gotten in the mail. He told me what it was for and how I needed to get them done every night as the doctor wants me to do and that it's important to him. He found the spanking buddy "fascinating". He had me take down my pants and underwear and had me lay over the side of the bed over some pillows - he was very concerned about my comfort.

He started out fairly lightly but worked up quickly to pretty hard. He didn't say a word during the whole thing and he concentrated right in the low center section - he has a particular affinity for that area. I had some bruising there the next day, but not much. It was harder for a longer sustained time period than is typical and he was clearly not very impressed by my oohs and ouches, or my raising off the bed. In the past he usually goes MUCH softer when I'd yell out. I recently pointed that out to him and well, he was apparently paying attention during that conversation. I didn't "feel" anything good bad or indifferent with respect to the spanking, more just a ... wow, I'm getting tired, we better get to sex or I'm going to be too tired for that and I really wanted sex - so I jumped him just about as soon as we were done.

Kelly

No comments: