Friday, May 22, 2009

Contain Yourself

I can't put this anywhere but a non-vanilla blog and well... it made me laugh so I wanted to share.

Dan and I recently went into a Container Store which is a store full of storage and organizational things (they've got a great website if you've never heard of it). As we were about to walk in he got all serious and growly and said "I know this store might cause you multiple orgasms while you're walking around (as if) but I want you to contain yourself while we're in there." Okay that was funny, but what amused me much more was that when we checked out and they handed us a big shopping bag Dan started laughing and at my confused look he pointed to the bag and there along the side in 12" high letters it said "CONTAIN YOURSELF" and he said "see, they knew you were coming" and then he started laughing all over again at his pun.

Kelly

2 comments:

Meow said...

What a hoot! I'll have to visit the one near us. Meow

Melanie said...

LOLOL Meow! You're going to be chuckling all the way out with your bag that says "Contain Yourself". hehe