Friday, May 22, 2009

Subspace vs "insert catchy name"

First, yes - we're moving away from square one at a rapid pace. I'm sitting on a sore tush as proof positive of that!

But this leads me to my need for a "catchy title"...

So subspace is a catchy word and because I don't want to type out an explanation I'm going to assume everyone knows what that means. But I want word to describe the feeling I have after a spanking - a serious one like last night.

I just feel centered, calm, and submissive (I know that one is a loaded word).

I've seen people in stories used the word subspace to describe the feeling after a spanking but that means something totally different to me. That's that almost high, floaty, disconnected, I need help coming down from it feeling. And I don't mean subspace.

Help me out here. Do you know what I mean? Do you have a good word you use?

Or should I just keep saying I feel more "submissive"? Which is definitely true but doesn't quite encompass everything I'd like to express.

Thanks for any & all ideas!

1 comment:

Meow said...

I know exactly what you mean about the submissive feeling afterward. I feel calm, protected and "where I belong". Sorry, no catchy name, but I do understand! Meow