Sunday, May 24, 2009

Stress

We have a lot of stresses going on these days. (Doesn't everyone?)

But they're all rolling around in my head and while I'm normally very... a 'I can still be happy when things suck' person.

But I have my limits.

I was stressed out beyond belief. So many things rolling around in my head that I couldn't hardly function. I was snapping at Thomas like you wouldn't believe. I literally was at the point where I just threw up my hands, said "I give up!", and crawled back in bed. It was a horrible day. Thomas was wonderful and cooked dinner and took care of things.

And at some point he decided I need a spanking.

As he is starting this spanking, I was fighting it all the way. I did not think I needed -nor did I want -a spanking. I said all kinds of horrid things as he was spanking away.

Every time I'd call him a name or reach back or generally anything he'd smack my thighs. Aye aye aye! That hurts. So when this one was over I had red butt and thighs! Usually I might only get one of those in a spanking for doing something I shouldn't but wow. I was in a mood!

Anyway, he's spanking away and he had told me it was for 15 minutes but as we were getting closer to the end he was saying "Clearly this isn't long enough" but then right about the 12th or 13th minute all the sudden a switch flipped in me and I just started to sob. It took me a few seconds to notice I wasn't fighting anymore and that I was crying.

He pulled me upright and then pulled me over to the recliner with him. And then he rocked me. I sobbed and sobbed and he rocked me.

Sometimes I just have so many walls up that I can't get my own emotions out. I needed release.

Nothing I was upset about is fixed but my ability to deal with these things is repaired for now.

I love him for giving me that.

No comments: